Fabulous farm in the heart of the Pisan countryside, just 20 km from the sea. The main villa, surrounded by a park of ancient trees, was originally a convent, built in 1200; during the centuries it underwent many transformations, the last during the last century that gave it its current appearance. The property, on several levels, is built around a large living room that goes from the ground floor to the ceiling with a valuable wooden walkway. On the ground floor there is a large 42sqm living room lit by large windows, a kitchen, a dining room, a library, 2 bathrooms, a pantry, a cellar and a laundry. On the first floor we find the master bedroom with bathroom and walk-in closet, another 7 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, a living room and a walk-in closet. Upstairs we find an ample attic. The property also has over 40 hectares of land (21 of which are planted with vines) and is completed by a chapel and a swimming pool.