It is proposed for sale in the perfect context of Salento in the countryside of Francavilla Fontana, an ancient masseria that derives its origins in 1772.
The House of about 400 sqm is placed on two levels.
On the ground floor there is a living room with thermo-fireplace, dining room with thermo-kitchen, a well-finished bathroom, a study, a library, a small chapel and a porch of about 65 sqm, the project is being authorized for the closure of the same.
On the first floor, accessible both from the inside by stairs and lift that from the outside through a wide and comfortable staircase, we find three bedrooms each with attached bathroom, equipped with air conditioners and radiators. The rooms are anticipated by two small rooms of whichone has a fireplace. Always on the first floor we find a room used as a studio, which has access to a large terrace with a view on the estate. In the course of authorisation the project for the coverage of the same. In the basement, we have a pretty winery. Finally, an original staircase perfectly preserved from the first floor leads to the solar paved where the ancient watchtower and a country bell tower with the original bell whose sound echoes throughout the estate.
The current owners began a thorough and important renovation in 2008, preserving the star- shaped and the original floor of the end '700. Perfectly recovered the various niches set in the perimeter walls and the original loopholes of the ancient watchtower.
Today the dwelling is completely fenced by fortified walls, which enclose in about 5000 sqm the garden, the citrus grove, the court with the water well, the complex of the bakery and barbecue.
The property is served by artesian well with a reserve system (5000 lt cistern) and water purification.
A 1000 LT basement tak allows the supply of LPG gas.
The house is equipped with a video surveillance system and Iron railings in plummet made according to the rules of the alloys of 1200. On the solar paving two solar panels with 300 LT tank provide the heating of the sanitary water.
Furniture, doors, panelling of poor wood and hand-beaten copper hoods placed on the chimneys give a timeless atmosphere. Access to the old home is allowed by an electro-controlled gate that introduces to a land of about 10.000 square meters fenced and wooded and to the parking area. There are also additional 22.000 sqm of woodland and olive grove, adjacent to theestate, where there is a pond and a new building with cost to bedetermined