Referens: INDIPENDENT HOUSE W/GARDEN - only 400 m from beach
€ 165.000 förhandlingsbart
- tillstånd: Vissa renoveringsarbeten
- Boyta i kvm: 235 m²
- Utsläpp rating: G
- Energiförbrukningen rating: 193,75 kwh/m2
- Sovrum: 4
- Badrum: 3
- Trädgård: 240 m²
Lamezia Terme SUF: 28 Km
Crotone CRV: 87 Km
Reggio Calabria REG: 122 Km
Catania CTA: 204 Km
- 1 Km Närmaste stad/inrättning:
- 1 Km Strand:
- 100 Km Skidort:
***DIRECT SALE WITH THE OWNER***
DETACHED PROPERTY, ONLY 400 METRES FROM THE SEA, in a peaceful residential area of Amantea – area of S. Maria. Detached property on two floors for a total of 235 sqm, that can be divided into two apartments. It includes an attic of 67 sqm and 2 cellars. There is also the possibility to extend the surface of 150 mc that corresponds to 50 sqm.
In case of a large family you can use the entire property, taking advantage of the wide spaces. Furthermore the layout permits to divide it into two independent apartments, each one with its own driveway, garden and cellar.
This possibility have been already regulated from an urban point of view and registered in the cadastre.
It is an excellent investment with the possibility to use it as holiday home or B&B. We have already done it with other properties in other areas becoming Super Hosts Plus on important platforms for non-hotel accomodations.
The apartment on the ground floor is composed of:
The second apartment is on two floors with an expandable attic and is composed of:
eat-in kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor
an interior staircase leads to the first floor where we find 2 bedrooms – one includes a wide ante-room that could be transformed into the third bedroom
wide terrace on three sides of the house with access to the attic.
The garden is well maintained and surrounds the entire villa. It has beautiful citrus trees - orange, lemon, and tangerine - and an area that could be turned into a vegetable garden. Also, it is still possible to expand the garden area we were talking about.
This is a family property that was built by us and which is in use for most of the year.
It is currently in good condition, as we have always carried out ordinary maintenance. However, it needs restructuring to bring out the best in it. Upon request, we will provide you with plans relating to the current layout of the property, and plans relating to how it might look after possible future restructuring.
- The beach is 10 minutes away on foot
- A new illuminated and supervised 2.5km cycle path runs along a stretch of seaside with several paid bathing establishments, and past long stretches of free beaches. The path leads from our Santa Maria beach to the beautiful town of La Tonnara, south of Amantea. Here there is the famous seaside resort of CORECA with its evocative green faraglioni rock formations.
- Local businesses such as supermarkets, bars, pizzerias, hairdressers, tobacconists, etc. are all within walking distance. In the centre of Amantea, a 10-minute walk or a 5-minute car ride, there is the characteristic daily covered market selling fruit, vegetables, fish and many other local food products sold directly by the farmers who come every day. Every Sunday throughout the year a large open air market is set up along the streets of the town, within walking distance of the property. This market sells fruit, vegetables, foodstuffs, clothing and all kinds of other goods.
- The ASL medical service centre for our neighbourhood is in the S. Maria area and is reachable on foot.
- The Lungomare di Amantea with its establishments, bars, pizzerias, restaurants, play areas for children, and beach volleyball pitches can be reached on foot. Also reachable on foot is Via Margheritia, the main thoroughfare and hub of the town's nightlife.
- The historic centre of Amantea, with its ancient village and medieval castle, can be reached in 20 minutes on foot or in 5 minutes by car
- The Lamezia Terme international airport is 35 km away - 30 minutes by car. The airport has direct flights from various countries such as England, Spain, Belgium, and Germany several times a week. In the summer there are direct flights from more distant destinations such as Toronto-Canada as well.
- Amantea train station is 2 km away - 5 minutes by car or 20 minutes on foot - with direct trains from the main Italian cities.
- The tourist port in Compara San Giovanni is 8 km away - 10 minutes by car - with links to the Aeolian islands.
AMANTEA, a city of ancient origins, is today a famous seaside resort on the Tyrrhenian coast. Located between Lamezia Terme and Paola, this lively town is rich in cultural tradition, events, and food and wine festivals, including the famous Great Fair of Amantea with its 500 years of history. Amantea also hosts artwork, ancient noble palaces, churches, and monuments of historical and artistic interest.
The town develops from the coast upwards to a hilly part that houses the historic centre. Still inhabited today, the historic centre has charming alleys and ancient village streets that reach up to the ancient tower and the medieval castle. From the look-out at the historic centre, one can admire the wonderful panorama of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the iconic island of Stromboli.