Venetian Palace of the 1700. It is a countryside property historically owned by the family of the nobles Patrizi Emo; it situated in the community of Cà Emo, Via Ramalto n.7 in the municipality of Adria (Rovigo). Adria is a town that was already important in the VI century b.C. in the Greek age and it gave the name to the Adriatic sea.
The peaceful area has a high value from a landscape point of view. It is adjacent to the famous Natural Regional Park of the Delta del Po', where nature, history, tradition, culture and art weave together, offering to the visitor excursions, events, thematic days as birdwatching, biowatching , trekking and numerous cycle paths. On the East and North side of the property there is the Adigetto channel, that was used by the nobles Patrizi to carry goods and people to Venice.
The property needs a complete restoration: electrical system, heating, plasters; it needs stabilization of the walls and the roof. The building has a total surface of about 750 sqm; it spreads over three levels, the garrets have a height that goes from a minimum of 2 metres to a maximum of 3.5 m; the property includes a private plot of land of about 4000 sqm. It is registered in the Regional Institute of the Villas of Veneto with the number 1184 (Brusemini-Colognesi-Marotto). There is no historic-monumental restriction so you can create various residential units. This property can also be the perfect location for a bed&breakfast or any other touristic activity. The price is a real deal.