- tillstånd: Totalrenoverad/inflyttningsklar
- Boyta i kvm: 600 m²
- Utsläpp rating: NA
- Sovrum: 8
- Badrum: 5
- Terrass: 200 m²
Foggia FOG: 66 Km
Pescara PSR: 92 Km
Napoli NAP: 126 Km
Bari BRI: 167 Km
- 9 Km Strand:
- 100 Km Skidort:
INTERMEDIARY ( Commissions are NOT recognize to anyone)
The 'Baronial Tozzi Palace' is one of the finest historic homes of Molise. It has been declared 'National Monument' and occupies a substantial proportion of the ex 'castle' of St. Martin of Norman construction. The Palace rises up at the center of the town, surrounded by several spacious squares and it is especially bright.
The noble family of the magnificent Tozzi during the centuries made it a home of incomparable beauty, worthy of an aristocratic family of taste and culture. Preserving intact the rooms and furnishings, it is currently used as an elegant LOCATION for private receptions, for which it is in perfect condition.
The palace spread over various levels: from front road warehouses, to adjacent rooms to the entrance court. The main floor and the second floor is destined to the guest quarters. Rather than describe it is appropriate to look at the pictures (that are only a part of the various rooms of the Palace) to have a correct idea of what we are proposing. The ideal would be surely to visit the palace in person.
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE 'BARONiAL PALACE'
S. Martino in P. (CB) is rise on a hill on the right bank of the river Biferno, 9 km from the Adriatic coast, 18 km (20 minutes by following the SS87) from the motorway Termoli A14 (Bologna-Taranto) and 82 Km from the Pescara airport (Liberi). The town includes a baronial mansion, traditionally called "the castle", which dates back to the Norman era (XI-XII). In the Baronials' register held by Guglielmo il Buono - dead in 1189-, the first feudal lord of S. Martino was Domenico Amerio. In Lombard era, it pass to the County of Larino, which had for lords: Maldefridus (in 960), Rainerio, Teselgardo (in 1045) and Adelferio (in 1049). In 1095, the Loretello Earl (Roberto di Bassavilla) donate S. Martino to the Abbey of Montecassino. In the Suevian era(1194-1226) the the Montagano Counts became Lords of S. Martino. Then, in the Angevin era, the Queen Margherita -Mother of Ladislaus of Anjou and Lady of San Martino- sold this feud to Ugolino degli Orsini, then coming into possession of Queen Giovanna of Durazzo, who governed until 1433. In 1495 Andrea Capua, Duke of Termoli, obtained in feud S. Martino until 1806, moving then to Giulia Pignatelli, to the Cattaneo, the Pallavicino and Colonna Principes, then to the dukes Fieschi Ravaschieri and finally to the Magnificent Tozzi, 'ancient lineage 'of Casacalenda, together with the principes of Caracciolo di Avellino and Torchiarolo, their relatives.
Also in S. Martino, as well as in other feuds, it was exercised the jus gladii (right to condemn his subjects to death) and the 'jus primae noctis'.
S. Martino in Pensilis
Altitude: 281 m
Surface: sq km. 100.3
Patron: St. Leo, patron saint of the country to which it is dedicated the "Carrese", a chariot race which takes place on April 30, among the noise of barrels at the foot of the beautiful 'uncovered Lodge' of the ancient baronial Tozzi Palace .
-the "Pampanella": pork seasoned with chili;
-the "Timpane Sammartinese": a Christmas timbale;
-the "Bucatini with breadcrumbs": pasta seasoned with soft inside of bread and raisins;
-the 'Tatallini' whitened by with fluffy naspro;